Philly’s Best, SoCal’s destination for authentic Philly Cheesesteaks and Hoagies, is rolling into 2016 with Meatball Mania! Back by popular demand, fans can now enjoy authentic Philly Meatball Sandwiches at all Philly’s Best locations through March.
Company Commemorates Milestone with Guest Freebies at All Locations
IRVINE, California – Juice It Up!, one of the nation’s leading raw juice bar and hand-crafted smoothie franchises, is celebrating 20 refreshing years by offering guests a free smoothie at the chain’s more than 80 units nationwide. On Tuesday, August 4, between 9 and 11 a.m., head to Juice It Up! to receive a complimentary small Strawberry Wave™ or the new California Cooler™ smoothie, with no purchase necessary.
- The Strawberry Wave is a refreshing blend of Strawberry juice, non-fat yogurt, banana, and strawberries
- The California Cooler is an invigorating blend of fresh cucumber, pineapple juice, lemonade, lime sherbet and pineapple
I was invited to a soft opening at Irvine’s hottest new gourmet sandwich shop, Mendocino Farms, today. They are located in the University Center at 4175 Campus Drive, in Irvine. Navigating the busy parking lot at the University Center was a pain but we finally found a spot – and the hassle proved to be worth it.
Their motto is “eat happy” and we were even happier on this occasion as the food was free today. The servers and cooks were going through their final training. When we checked in we first had to choose what to eat, from a giant menu board. They have a lot of choices. You can check out their menu here. The menu includes sandwiches, salads and soups. Continue reading
Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces are very much appreciated by Orange County businesses and with Veterans Day coming up on Tuesday, November 11, 2014, there are a number of great deals and special offers coming up for the men and women who served our country:
- Applebee’s is offering a free meal to active and retired members of the US Military on Veterans Day. Click here for details. They have locations in the OC in La Habra, Fountain Valley, and Santa Ana. Click here for location details.
- Black Angus Steakhouse is offering a free appetizer to active and retired members of the US Military, on Veterans Day. Click here to find a location. They have locations in Orange County in Buena Park, Fountain Valley and Santa Ana.
- California Pizza Kitchen is offering a free entrée on Veterans Day for current and retired members of the US Military. They have locations in the OC in Anaheim, Brea, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Newport Beach, Santa Ana, Seal Beach and Tustin. Click here for location details.
- El Torito is offering a 20% Military discount for all veterans and military personnel that show valid ID. They have OC locations in Anaheim, Buena Park, Cypress, Fullerton, Irvine, Orange, Placentia, Tustin and Westminster.
- Knott’s Berry Farm is offering free admission to active and retired members of the U.S. Military from November 2, 2014 through January 4, 2015. Up to six additional tickets may be purchased at Knott’s Ticket Booths for only $24 each from November 2 -21 and for $29 each November 22 through January 4, 2015. Military personnel may also purchase additional tickets at a participating local Military ticket office. U.S. veterans, retired and active military personnel must present military ID or proof of U.S. military service at Knott’s ticket booths to receive the complimentary tribute tickets. Veteran, retired and active military personnel must be present.
The McCormick & Schmick’s Restaurant located in Irvine at the 2000 Block of Main Street suffered a fire in their vents yesterday at about 2 pm, that resulted in damage figure: $400k to structure & $300k to contents, according to the Orange County Fire Authority.
Fifty five firefighters showed up to battle the blaze. Continue reading
Del Frisco’s Grille is NOW OPEN at Irvine Spectrum Center! Del Frisco’s Grille dishes up creative twists on American comfort classics.
Modern, inviting, stylish and fun, the Grille brings the classic American bar and grill to new heights, drawing inspiration from bold flavors and local market-fresh ingredients. The energetic bar creates a buzz throughout the restaurant and sets the stage for an exciting dining experience and an amazing night out. The patio provides the perfect perch to catch a glimpse of the action and offers some of the best al fresco dining in Irvine. It’ll be your place to eat with a friend and catch up on the latest or make new friends at the bar. Continue reading
Patrick Jagodzinski of this past season’s hit ABC reality show – The Bachelorette – will be hosting a Bachelor in Paradise viewing party this upcoming Monday – August 4, 2014, at Bistango in Irvine and you are invited to join him!
This tall, dark, handsome stud has been stealing the hearts of many – however, it wasn’t Andi’s that he stole. Despite not receiving a final rose from the Bachelorette, Patrick has grown to become a fan favourite. We invite you to help Patrick support his fellow Bachelor family members during the series premiere of Bachelor in Paradise. Continue reading
Taco Rosa at The Market Place in Irvine is celebrating the 2014 FIFA World Cup now through July 5 and you’re invited!
The restaurant, known for their fine Mexican cuisine, has extended their hours for the World Cup and is open daily 9:00am to 11:00pm with breakfast specials offered during the morning matches along with fun live-game prediction prizes. Continue reading
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MEDIA CONTACT: Beth Wilkinson, i.d.e.a., 619-295-8232, firstname.lastname@example.org
Islands Restaurants Makes a Splash with New Location in Orange County bringing signature burgers, fresh-cut fries, cold drinks and good vibes to The Market Place at Irvine
IRVINE, Calif. – Known for surf-inspired burgers with simple, flavorful ingredients, fresh-cut fries and ice cold drinks, Islands Restaurants is bringing its laid back atmosphere to a new location in Orange County. Located at 13762 Jamboree Road (between West an Bryan) in The Market Place at Irvine, the region’s newest Islands opened Wednesday, March 5, 2014.
The restaurant is located adjacent to the Edwards Market Place Stadium 10 theaters – perfect for a pre-movie meal or drinks after a show. Architecturally, the new Islands location has an open and airy feel, with a relaxing patio for outdoor dining and clear sight lines to 11 big screen TVs from anywhere in the restaurant. Continue reading
The hotel we know today as the Wyndham Irvine – Orange County Airport opened on August 1, 1986 and was initially operated as a Holiday Inn. It was purchased by the Wyndham Hotel Group, the world’s largest and most diverse hotel company with approximately 7,490 hotels worldwide, in August of 2013.
The Wyndham Hotel Group invested ten million dollars in a renovation of their Irvine hotel and the rooms are now fully renovated. New furniture is going to be installed in the lobby this week along with new carpeting.
My wife and I decided to take a weekend “staycation” at the Irvine Wyndham Hotel this weekend. We don’t get to be by ourselves much but our adult daughter was happy to look after our ten-year-old son, and so we headed for Irvine. Continue reading