If you are planning a meeting for your company or organization, why not hold it here in Irvine? If you serve on a board of a national or international association that has an annual conference or regional summit, help support Irvine as a business destination and hold your meeting here.
Why host your meeting in Irvine?
- When conventions and meetings are held in Irvine, transient occupancy tax revenues (paid by hotel guests) and sales tax revenues are generated
- These taxes help support the city’s general fund, which pays for city services like police, fire and education
- Visitors support local businesses!
How Destination Irvine can help:
- RFP distribution
- Site visits
- Off-site venue recommendations
- Activity and team building recommendations
- And more
Read more here: Councilman Jeff Lalloway