Movoto looked at several factors, based on the Seven Deadly Sins, in coming up with this list, including:Strip clubs per capita (Lust)
- Cosmetic surgeons per capita (Pride)
- Violent crime per year per 1,000 residents (Wrath)
- Theft per year per 1,000 residents (Envy)
- Percentage of disposable income given to charity each year (Greed)
- Percentage of obese residents (Gluttony)
- Percentage of physically inactive residents (Sloth)
The cities with the least amount of these things ranked the highest and thus were determined to be the most saintly.
Here are the rest of America’s most saintly cities:
Irvine was not the only OC city to get onto the Saintly City list. Anaheim came in #25 on this list and Santa Ana was #18. Click here to read more about this study.