The Irvine City Council is meeting on April 23. Click here to download and review the new Agenda.
The meeting will start at 4:00 pm, at the City Council Chambers, located at One Civic Center Plaza, in Irvine.
Presentations will include:
- 2.1 Proclaim May 12-18, 2013 as “National Police Week.”
- 2.2 Proclaim April 28, 2013 as “Israel Expo Day.”
- 2.3 Young Masters Art Show 2013 Cover Artist
Proclamations will include:
- 1. Proclaim April 25, 2013 as “Arbor Day.”
- 2. Proclaim May 1-7, 2013 as “Wildfire Awareness Week.”
- 3. Proclaim May 5-11, 2013 as “Municipal Clerks Week.”
- 4. Proclaim May 2013 as “Lupus Awareness Month.”
Other meeting highlights:
- SELECTION OF PROJECT MANAGER SERVICES FOR THE SOLAR DECATHLON 2013 AND XPO
- APPROVAL OF THE 2013-14 ACTION PLAN FOR FEDERAL COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT AND HOME INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP ENTITLEMENT GRANT PROGRAMS
- COST OF SERVICES ANALYSIS AND RELATED FEE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CITY CLERK, PUBLIC SAFETY AND DEVELOPMENT-RELATED SERVICES
Click here to read the rest of the meeting agenda.