COUNTY OF ORANGE – HEALTH CARE AGENCY MEDIA ADVISORY
For Immediate Release: April 10, 2013
SAFE COMMUNITIES MEETING: EXPERTS TO DISCUSS THE EARLY WARNING SIGNS OF VIOLENCE, SUBSTANCE ABUSE AND MENTAL ILLNESS
What: A panel of mental health professionals will discuss the early warning signs of violence, substance abuse, and mental illness and answer questions for participants. Guest speakers with lived experience will share their stories. Community organizations will host information booths and provide additional resources.
The Safe Communities event flyer is available at www.ochealthinfo.com.
When: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 6-8 p.m.
Where: Lakeview Senior Center, 20 Lake Road, Irvine, CA 92604
- Todd Spitzer, Third District, Orange County Board of Supervisors
- Steven S. Choi, Ph.D., Mayor of Irvine
- Al Murray, Mayor of Tustin
- Rusty Kennedy, Executive Director, OC Human Relations
- Mary Hale, Deputy Agency Director, Orange County Health Care Agency