Crime Survivors is asking for your help in growing this event and making it a success for our community programs. Help raise awareness, prevention, survival and hopeful healing throughout Southern California. Empower all crime victims, survivors and families to survive and thrive!
Click here to see this year’s Special Guests.
Listed below are links for all event tools and details:
- Add event link to your website, email blast the event information, and add on facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin and blogs. Ask your staff to sign up under your corporate, business, nonprofit, department or agency team. www.surviveandthriverunwalk.org
- Sponsor the Event as a Sponsor or Share with others to Sponsor and Support. Click here for Sponsorship Opportunities
- Have a Vendor Booth. Click here for Vendor Forms.
- Distribute the Individual Registration Form. Click here for Registration Form or Click here for Online Individual Registration.
- Organize a Team of your staff, coworkers, members, friends and family. Click here for Online Team Registration.
- Volunteer Opportunities. Click here for Volunteer Opportunities.
- Provide Item for Goody Bags (minimum of 500 of each item). Include your brochure, promotional item or giveaway.
Take some time to view the event web site at www.surviveandthriverunwalk.org and share this site with everyone you know.
Crime Survivors thanks you for your consideration to help, support and participate. We would be unable to assist victims, survivors and families of crime, if it weren’t for your generosity, kindness and support!
If you would like to discuss our organization or this request, please contact Patricia Wenskunas, Founder, CEO, at (949) 872-7895 or by email at email@example.com.