For Immediate Release: October 19, 2015
Contact: Patricia Wenskunas, (949) 872-7895, firstname.lastname@example.org
250 Victims, Survivors and Families of Crime to attend this year’s Halloween Harvest Healing for Survivors Program
Non Profit providing Hopeful Healing for Crime Survivors
WHO: Crime Survivors Board of Directors will be joined by families of murder and survivors of attempted murder, domestic violence, rape, sexual assault, child abuse, elder abuse and human trafficking.
WHAT: Halloween Harvest and Healing for Survivors program, the 2015 Program and Event will include Pumpkin Carving, Cookie Decorating, Trick or Treating, Pizza and Drinks, Snacks, Cider, Candy, Face Painting, Balloon Art, Miniature Golf, Arcade and Rides, Hopeful Healing and so much more.
WHEN: Sunday, October 25, 2015
11:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M.
WHERE: Irvine Boomers
3405 Michelson Drive,
Irvine, CA 92612
ATTIRE: Costumes and Casual Comfy dress
Reservations are limited to ones victimized by crime. For additional information, contact Patricia Wenskunas at email@example.com.
Crime Survivors is a Southern California-based, non-profit organization (Tax ID 30-0229425) which brings victims, families and survivors together with law enforcement agencies and victim service providers, to empower them.
To navigate the Crime Survivors website, click: www.crimesurvivors.org.
For survivor sponsorships, underwriting or volunteer information, contact Patricia Wenskunas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mission of Crime Survivors is to provide hope and healing to victims and survivors of crime through advocacy and the support of resources, information, and empowerment from the critical time after a crime occurs through the challenges and successes of surviving and thriving.
- We believe that no one should feel abandoned or alone and that every person is deserving of love, respect and dignity.
- We believe that the best way to help others with hope and healing is to work in partnership with our community, law enforcement, elected leaders, and members of the media.
- We believe that all of us together can lift each other out of darkness and into the light of a restored heart and life.
- We believe that every broken heart, every hurt, every wound can be healed with love and a strong community of support.
- We believe in hopeful healing.
- We believe that with faith, there is always hope.
“Empowering Hopeful Healing for Survivors”
# # #