There has been quite a debate in the past few weeks about whether or not the City of Irvine should be funding the Irvine Barclay Theatre, which is a collaborative venture among the City of Irvine, the University of California, Irvine, and the private sector. Regardless of where you stand on that issue, one thing we can all agree on is that it would be great to pay less to attend performances at the Barclay, and now you can.
- Festival Ballet Theatre’s The Nutcracker, A Holiday Tradition, for $20 to $30 instead of $40
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Jonny Lee Miller in Frankenstein, for $15 instead of $20
- Harry Potter Spoof Potted Potter — International Hit, for only $22.50 – 35 instead of $45
- LEO: Mind-Bending Physical Theater From Berlin, for only $15-20 instead of $30
- Salzburg Marionette Theatre Strings Up Wagner’s The Ring, for only $15-20, instead of $30
- Shakespeare’s Tragedy Othello Broadcast in HD from London, for only $10, instead of $20
- Jon Batiste & Stay Human: Exciting Live Jazz Performers, for only $15-20 instead of $30
- AnDa Union: Updated Mongolian Music and Throat-Singing, for only $17.50-25, instead of $35
- Sydney Dance Company Brings Contemporary Dance to the O.C., for only $22.50-35 instead of $45
The Barclay is located at 4242 Campus Drive in Irvine. Click here for directions.
Goldstar, unlike so many ticket sellers online, are not brokers. They work directly with their 4,000 venue partners to connect them with their huge and growing audience. Not every show sells out, so instead of letting seats go empty, venues list them with Goldstar to sell to their members. Membership at Goldstar is free!