Summer Savings Tips:
- Running your dishwasher only when full and letting your dishes air-dry in the dishwasher is worth its wait in watts.
- Clean or replace your air filters regularly.
- Use a portable ceiling fan to circulate air.
- Close drapes and shades to keep direct sunlight out.
- Caulk or weather-strip around doors and windows to reduce cooling costs.
- Keep your electricity use to a minimum from noon to 6 p.m.
- Clean your refrigerator coils to keep them operating at peak efficiency. Check the appliance manual for instructions.
For more helpful information, visit www.sce.com/save.
Read more here: Councilman Jeff Lalloway