If you see or suspect a drunk driver, call 911 immediately. Here are tips that can help you detect a drunk driver on the road:
- Making wide turns.
- Driving in the center of the road or lane marker.
- Almost hitting an object or another vehicle.
- Weaving or swerving across the road.
- Driving on surfaces other than a designated roadway.
- Turning abruptly or illegally.
- Driving slower than 10 mph below the speed limit.
- Stopping inappropriately in a traffic lane.
- Following others too closely.
- Drifting in and out of a straight line.
- Erratic braking.
- Driving on the wrong side of the road.
- Signaling that is inconsistent with driving actions.
- Slow response to traffic signals, including sudden …read more
Read more here: Councilman Jeff Lalloway